Monday, August 18, 2008

My Own Worst Enemy

We have all seen the promo for this new series on NBC repeatedly while watching Bob Costos constantly boast about Michael Phelps and young girls bounce around on mats and beams, but the promo didn't really give me a good understanding of the show. To be honest, it doesn't look that good, but seeing the commercials for it repeatedly had me confused about the plot of the series. The promos at times are so vague that I didn't know if Christian Slater's character pretended to be two guys or he had multiple personalities. Now after watching this clip, I feel stupid that I didn't understand it. I think I have it figured out now. Zach Levi is so helpful.



For anyone else who has been in the same boat as me, now don't you also feel stupid. Others, stop laughing at my apparent naivety.

No comments: