Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's been too long...but I'm back! So lets start with...

I love Leanne!


All the other seasons of Project Runway have been so predictable, ok maybe the first season wasn't, but that was just because I was mad Austin wasn't in the final three. BUT I was super excited last night when Leanne won. Her line was the best and her clothes were great the entire season (but I really don't have any authority or knowledge in the area. I dress like a homeless person). Also, I really didn't want Kenley to win. She is so negative, says the person who is always negative. Maybe if you hadn't yelled at the judges every time they criticized your work, then maybe you would have had that contract (not that you deserved it). Also, you stole Jerell's spot. Now Project Runway is moving to Lifetime, which is dumb because I watch Bravo constantly, and I never watch Lifetime because it is depressing, but so is life (no pun intended, well maybe a little intended). The next season is also taking place in Los Angeles which is also dumb because New York is the epicenter of US fashion, which I learn every week on The Hills (did I just admit that?). Yea I know, right. Not fierce.


Anyways, farewell Project Runway, us Bravo lovers will miss you.

No comments: