Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure: The Charlie Brown The Peanuts Holiday Collection


Now you don't have to wait until ABC plays these movies on their respective holidays. You can watch them whenever you want! Isn't that effing awesome? Because I sure think so. Anyways, the ability to watch It's A Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown in July, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving in January, or A Charlie Brown Christmas in NOW. Speaking of the Great Pumpkin, I was just in the pumpkin patch waiting for the giant pumpkin, but then I remembered that I actually need to do that on Halloween. It is like waiting for Santa Claus on Memorial Day. He never shows up. So I will wait until the later end of the upcoming month. Who's in?

Charlie Brown just makes me nostalgia and super excited for all things holiday, and when I say holiday, I mean from October 31-Jan 12th (yea my Mom believes Christmas should last in to January; she claims it's religious, but I think she just likes the decorations). I am pretty sure Christmas music starts playing soon. I mean, it has to start 3 months in advance so I am tired of it by Christmas. Great Pumpkin!


Also available:
Ahhhh Loves it- This American Life Season 1
For the I have no further use for this witness- Boston Legal Season 4
For the television watching incompetent- Two and a Half Men- Season 4

No comments: